Post holiday shopping is always my favorite time of year to shop. I'm always ready to bring in the new year with a new look, new vibe, etc. I've been really into one of my old favorite patterns lately, black and white stripes. It's a classic look and just will never go out of style. Here are a few of my current picks that I want to add to my world. . .
1. This adorable striped organic baby onsie is just rocking my world right now.
2. I am always getting asked about what planners and agendas I like. Day Designers are my favorite when it comes to spiral bound planners.
3. I've been coveting some pajamas like this for a while now, I think I may have found the perfect pair.
4. I so very much want these cute black and white striped secrets jars for my kitchen.
5. I love the bohemian vibe of this striped pillow.
6. Shopping for the nursery is starting to become my obsession. This striped basket would be the best blanket storage/future toy storage piece.
7. I just love this pretty striped pom pom throw blanket. So chic.
8. This striped blazer is adorable too!
I was out shopping the other day and scored this sweet little vintage blazer for $20. I am obsessed with it. Also, my current manicure is rocking my world too!