We are getting down to the wire over here. I'm about 3 weeks away from my due date. Eeeeeeeeek! So many feelings going on inside of me. One of them is making sure I have absolutely everything I need ready to go and organized, I think some people call it "nesting". I absolutely love this energy flowing through me.
Anyway, Nordstrom is having a HUGE mid-year sale and I am stocking up on all the chic little things for baby I haven't gotten yet. They have such a great baby selection so I am making my list and ready to shop my heart out. This mama loves a good sale. Here is what I have my eyes on...
1. I have a few sets of these adorable leather moccasins. How cute are they? Rumor has it, they are the best for babies because they are soft and they don't slip off.
2. When my baby isn't in shoes, which I am assuming will be most of the time, he will be in socks. So I am trying to stock up on chic ones. I love this grey, white and blue set.
3. Okay so what chic baby could possibly live without a Burberry Bath towel set?
4. I have been looking at Baby's first year books and this one is very cute.
5. Blankets are everything to me. Naturally I assume my child will be the same. I can't help but love this chenille blanket in slate grey.
6. This knit hooded sweater is just darling. Need I say more?
8. There is nothing more stylish than a backpack for a diaper bag. This camel colored one is EVERYTHING.
This Jo Malone Jasmine Sambac & Marigold scent is absolutely divine and perfect for Summer.
This robe & nursing set is perfect for my baby boy and I.
I adore these Zodiac journals. My baby with either be a Gemini or Caner and I just have to have one and write notes to my baby.
I want to look chic all Summer, yet still comfortable. How about these perfect mom shoes? Summertimes vibes. Love these Tory Burch espadrilles.
....and this is a must have for me. Post baby organic protective shield body wrap.