We are already deep in the midst of March, we have full on sprung forward. I am totally noticing the time change, it has me feeling so tired for some reason. Having said that, I am also TOTALLY lit up these days with my Spring Cleaning Workshop + am having a blast with everyone as we are really clearing out the crap from our lives.
Now that we are into the second half of the workshop, we will soon begin redecorating our homes with all the things that will refresh and enhance our homes. These are my top 8 items I absolutely love to incorporate into my home or my clients homes after things are cleared out.
1. Chic baskets - I think its important to provide yourself with plenty of chic storage solutions. Baskets are a great place to hide away blankets, toys, workout items, etc.
2. Fresh bedding - Spring is always the time to purchase a new duvet cover. I always lean toward crisp white for a fresh and clean slate. This will give your bedroom ( the soul of your home ) some new energy! I also love this line with a pop of color on the trim.
3. Trays with borders - I find that most people have now embraced trays as a way to organize. However, I have also seen how some trays can pile up with knick knacks and overflow with papers or other random things. When you want to combat the piles, get trays with borders. A tray that can't really allow for overflow like this lucite and brass one. It's way to pretty to cover up, no?
4. Citrine Crystals - Citrine is traditionally considered a good healing crystal for the solar plexus/third chakra. It can help strengthen self-esteem and a positive, vibrant flow of energy in and around the body. Citrine is also considered helpful in improving digestion and strengthening one's physical endurance. I also love including Amethysts like this to enhance your finances + abundance.
5. Flower vases - When it comes to Spring, fresh flowers are an obvious must. I encourage you to continually get in the habit of having unique fresh flowers in your home. Try new and unique breeds and a wide range of your favorite pastel colors for some new energy in your home.
6. Shoe ottomans - As I said the more storage, the better. I am a huge fan of shoe ottomans because there is never enough room for the extra shoes, am I right? My entryway is always piled up with shoes and these help me to clean up my entryway for good.
7. Book shelves - We all know I am one for stacks of books in the home. It always is a good look for home style. However, in order to really organize extra books, boxes, frames, knick knacks, etc. Get a new glamorous bookcase like this beauty.
8. Fabulously fresh scents - This candle is uplifting and ONE of my favorites to light for a good Spring Clean!