I love running my own businesses. There is literally nothing that gives me more excitement than knowing I get to create things beyond any limitations...and I am all about making that happen in style. I have some big things coming up soon, my site will be all new and shiny and a huge workshop will be coming to Dallas, Texas in the fall. So, here are my latest loves while making things happen.
1. Not only does this Arteriors vintage bar cart look glam for entertaining, it also would be perfect to stack a fax machine, files, magazines,etc.
2. For the home office I usually throw on some ripped up jeans, a chic tee and a bold gold link necklace to polish it off and still be easy.
3. Essie marshmellow white are so my thing right now and go with everything.
4. If I have to leave for a meeting, I could throw on this perfect black leather pencil skirt and be ready to go.
5. With all the traveling I have been doing for work lately, I don't leave home without my white mophie iphone 5 battery case.
6. I need this Clare Vivier leopard clutch...desperatley.
7. How adorable is this little sea green task lamp?
8. After a long week, I just love burning this Mimosa candle on Saturday mornings in the city
9. What is more lovely than diamond and pearl earrings? Gotta have em.