I love running my own businesses. There is literally nothing that gives me more excitement than knowing I get to create things beyond any limitations...and I am all about making that happen in style. I have some big things coming up soon, my site will be all new and shiny and a huge workshop will be coming to Dallas, Texas in the fall. So, here are my latest loves while making things happen.
2. For the home office I usually throw on some ripped up jeans, a chic tee and a bold gold link necklace to polish it off and still be easy.
3. Essie marshmellow white are so my thing right now and go with everything.
4. If I have to leave for a meeting, I could throw on this perfect black leather pencil skirt and be ready to go.
5. With all the traveling I have been doing for work lately, I don't leave home without my white mophie iphone 5 battery case.
6. I need this Clare Vivier leopard clutch...desperatley.
7. How adorable is this little sea green task lamp?
8. After a long week, I just love burning this Mimosa candle on Saturday mornings in the city
9. What is more lovely than diamond and pearl earrings? Gotta have em.