Hello readers!! Morgan here with your midweek Couture + Colour. I hope you had an amazing Christmas and New Year! This week I wanted to focus on a color I love...white! It's a color that is always so fresh and clean, sometimes it's jaw dropping when it's white on white like the images below.
1. Lindsey Wixson wearing the fabulous Jason Wu from his Spring 2012 collection, this image is completely adorable and I couldn't love it anymore than I do. Image from this fashionista
2. An obsession of mine is feather lighting from ABYU Lighting, I dream about owning my own custom creation from Mr. Steven Wine!!
3. This shot is stunning! I love all the white materials mixed together...furniture, light, accessories, floor and wall. Image from buntfahrer.tumblr.com
4. I dream of filling my cabinets with milk glass like the image above. Nothing makes a cake look more fabulous than clean white milk glass.
5. A white modern bedroom with a rustic ceiling...I would love a bedroom with that much wall storage, especially living in New York.
6. This sheep wallpaper is perfection!! I am wanting, loving and needing it. It's located in at BBH Global in NYC, best elevator lobby wallpaper I've ever seen!
Hope you love white as much as I do, until next...xoxo!!