1. This week was my baby shower week and I have to say, how awesome are baby showers??!?!? I had the most fabulous non baby shower, baby shower. I'm such a girlie girl, but I'm not your typical girl when it comes to these kinds of things. I just don't like the normal things, baby games, present opening, cutesy kid things. I like the color black, I like hip hop music, I like fab design, I like patches and skulls, no dinosaurs and rainbows. So, I was beyond blessed by my beautiful & fabulous hostesses who threw me a super cool baby shower at Hotelette in Austin, complete with this fab Hotelette Kimono robe and Drake on Cake.
2. All the baby shower gifts were beyond so fabulous and perfect for me. I love each gift so much, these are memories for a lifetime. Especially the baby moccasins, FRESHLY PICKED are the best!
3. Drake on cake.
4. The cake was so fab, I did NOT want to cut it. Also, for those of you who asked about my dress, I got it here. It's not a maternity dress but fits a baby bump perfectly. It was so comfortable and breathable.
5. We had 2 fun activities, "Guess the celeb baby" and "Decorate a onesie"
6. All the patches were beyond awesome. I can't tell you how much fun this was.
7. Here are some of them. I can't wait to put them on my baby.
9. My beautiful friend Sarah, gave me a blow out for my special day. Her salon is so fabulous, you'll have to check out Blonde Rehab in Austin. For all my Unleash Your Ista students, she was one of the originals, her story you saw in the program. It's always amazing to see how far dreamers and doers can really go!
10. My heart was so full at the end of this day. I felt so much love and support from all the people in my life. Which really led me to reflect on how beautiful life is. Letting go of control has always been a struggle for me but when we do let go, magical things happen. Here are a few things you can do to "decorate your life, from the inside out". . .
- Understand the law of karma, you get what you give.
- Your inner self will reflect to your outer world, decorate accordingly.
- Even in the midst of uncertainty, trust in something outside of yourself.
- Be passionate about the things, people and places you love.
- Keep an attitude of gratitude as much as possible.
- Celebrate your friends and loved ones successes, even when it feels uncomfortable.
- Be as much of yourself as possible, be free with who you really are.
- Allow others to be who they are too.
- Know that forgiveness is an act of self love. Always be forgiving yourself first.
- Cultivate your spiritual health, meditation, yoga, chakra balancing.
- Always trust your intuition.
- Choose yourself first.
- You get what you ask for, so ask for what you truly want.
- Bliss vibes only. Be selective about what you allow in your life.