1. There really is nothing better than absolutely loving where you live. It's coming up on my 1 year anniversary of creating & living in Villa Noir. So much has happened to me in this space, the memories are so very blissful.
2. I've decided that it's time for me to refocus my vision for my business and learning how to manage myself and my time has been of the utmost importance. I've been getting really clear on this next phase of my work because there is total joy in working in your own particular zone of genius. Doing what you really feel called to do in this life.
3. When we do what we love, we heal this world. This article is a MUST READ. I shared it in the facebook group because I want everyone to really be living a life of purpose, passion and bliss!
5. I just love shopping at Whole Foods. Sipping wine while grocery shopping is one of those little things that makes ordinary things feel blissful.
7. I love lounging at home and watching TV after long days. I binged the show "being mary jane" this week. Loved all the positive messages.
8. I am absolutely obsessed with how my client's dining room is coming out. The mirrors look so good! I love when a vision begins to come to life!
9. You know those times when a room just makes you want to completely re-decorate your home? This is one of those rooms for me.
10. New video up on YouTube. If there is a question you want answered, let me know.