1. This week pretty much had one very large highlight that I can't get over. I had my first book signing event and it happened to be on my birthday. It came together so beautifully and I feel so full of love from the richness of the experience.
2. I was super honored that Twyla, my new art shopping obsession, hosted my party at their new pop up gallery in Austin. Everything about this brand spoke to my brand and my book. Of course the black wall and this little gallery vignette was right up my alley.
The best part about the Twyla art experience is that the art buying experience makes you feel special and luxurious. This is the way I will encourage ALL of my clients to buy art. If you haven't heard of them, I suggest checking out their art. Showrooms coming soon to LA and NYC. . .designers, take note of this brand and get in on the trade program now!
3. I was mesmerized by the artwork in the gallery but mostly I was in love with the colorful plush Moroccan rugs.
4. Along with champagne, I had the most incredible smelling white flowers and my favorite Diptyque candle, Oud. It's the most intoxicating scent.
5. Austin is my home town, so it was kind of surreal having this experience with my friends, family and favorite people in the design industry. I loved sharing my book with the people I love the most.
6. People really showed up and showed out. The black and white stripes seemed to be a popular uniform. Of course I loved that.
7. A HUGE thank you to my best friends, designers in Austin and my family for supporting me! HEART YOU SO MUCH!!!!
8. Also, a very big shout out to all you girls sharing your home photos of your Blissful Living book sets. I love these pictures, they make my heart so happy! This photo that YouTube blogger Sarah Grace Glam styled up is so glam.
9. I also loved this shot by Australian illustrator @patriziaterranova as the book sits on her desk. I just love that my book made it all the way down under. yay!
10. The final highlight of this week is the new issue of ISTA MAGAZINE. It's quite possibly my favorite issue yet.