1. Everything about this photo is giving me good vibes right now. The leg jewels, the pillow, the tee. Black is always my crack. Loving this vibe from Mona Kattan.
2. My client's staircase runner was installed. I am so so so in love. A geometric pattern like this is a bold move but can make such a good statement in an otherwise neutral space. I love how glam it is.
3. I am very into everything black right now. I fell so hard for this dining table. How glam?
4. I found this black unicorn during an antique shopping trip at the Austin Antique Mall. I am so in love with her.
5. This brass sconce on black subway bathroom tile took my breath away!
6. How bomb is this wallpaper? It's so gorgeous with its beautiful texture. My nails are SNS powder polish, my new obsession.
7. I love this little vignette. The sweet femininity and the white cross really spoke to me. I also have a thing for ballerina art. Thank you Degas.
8. Who doesn't love a gold crown? It's actually for the coffee table but it fit my head too. So chic. Kinda want it.
9. I hope you all enjoyed your Valentine's Day. I had a wonderful day. How gorgeous are red roses?
10. Read this article excerpt and it just spoke to my soul. Hope it inspires you. XO