1. My birthday week was such a special one. I am excited to be a driver again, got my license again and I'm in love with my cute black SUV. It matches perfectly with all my black new york clothes and new black handbag. It's the perfect size, not too big, not too small & you can crossbody it too, love that.
2. Drank lots of delicious wine & bubbly after my family birthday dinner at the Red Room in Austin. Was a great find.
3. One of my favorites of all time. Pierre Jouet.
4. Another birthday soiree was at Lenoir, and the light fixtures were so chic. Old, ugly vintage chandeliers hung together in a multidimensional cluster works so well together.
5. I'm also really loving this exotic decor with furs on chairs & chic taxidermy styled about.
6. The other day I was over at University of Texas Harry Ransom Center and saw the most incredible collection of photographs. My favorite was the old black and white photographs of Hollywood Romance. Art wall idea, hello!
7. I'd love to do something like that above a headboard of a romantic & dark grey bedroom like this...
8. I also have found my new favorite spot for brunch in Austin, Elizabeth St. Vietnamese food is incredible and the pastels on the front door look is just so sweet.
9. The cafe door reminded me of this photo I saw at the photography exhibit of a vintage mint green room. Such a great photo, no?
10. Last but not least, I'm also really love my new click & buy program (like this one) creating boards to share with you guys so you can buy what you see if you like it.
Hope you guys have a fantastic week.