1. This week was filled with so much glamour. Gold is glam. So in love with my gold and black python mirror. Everyday I look at it, it just makes me smile so much. Good home decor should always put a smile on your face.
2. My new chairs are amazing. So incredibly comfortable to sit on and read a book. Even in my small little apartment I now have the perfect little reading nook. Those are essential.
3. I love pink flowers and these deep magenta pink ones were absolutely perfect in my apartment.
4. This coffee table blew me away. Brass and glass on different levels is absolutely genius. My mind could find so many perfect ways to use this beauty. I wish I had room for it. Sigh.
5. Good as gold on my nails and a little sparkle on my ring finger. I love metallic nails for fall. The fall issues of my favorite British decor mags also were rocking gold hues. Love it.
6. I randomly popped into this beautiful restaurant in midtown called Lillie's. I was taking a picture of the door and then decided to walk in. It was absolutely glamorous and gothic at the same time. Velvets and reds and golds and antiques and candles and art....ah. I couldn't get enough of it.
7. I'm working on a little something special with Valspar and my paint deck happened to make this little nook of my office so cute.
8. We know how much I love the doors of new york and this guy was just so handsome. One day, when I have a big, beautiful home I want lions standing guard out front.
9. This buttery leather chair was just so beautiful I could hardly resist asking the sales person at Barneys if it was for sale.