It's 2012 at midnight tonight and I am so ready for the new year...
1. I vow to wear a fascinator this year...they are just so cool and kelly wearstler does it, so why not?
(pardon the weird eyes in this photo but i had to share)
2. My new morning after bag by Rebecca Minkhoff I got for chrismas is in my favorite shade of grey...this year, for me, its all about the dusty pinks and light grey.
3. To think about the past week, one of my favorite moments was taking my whole family to the Plaza Hotel and seeing the PINK betsey johnson christmas tree. so fabulous.
4. We also took tours of decor shops and of course my favorite things were the big crystals at ABC home + carpet.
5. The soho C.Wonder store is oh so cute. I fell for these little brass jewelry display kitties. I need one asap!
6. Of course we celebrated Jesus' birthday at St. Patricks Cathedral. Quite possibly the most gorgeous church I have ever been to. It was the most beautiful service. Wow.
7. Lately I have been obsessed with the simplicity of the paintings by Mondrain.
8. okay. i have been trying to find some great cateye sunglasses and i finally did! (most of them look so silly on me) but these Dolce Gabbana ones fit just right.
9. Oh my goodness this chandelier was my hearts delight...
10. Oh and this year I will be wearing my new black sketchers shapeups with neon laces to the gym. They inspire me so...