I've been fully enjoying the vibe in my new facebook group, the Blissful Living Lounge. I knew I needed a place to really connect to my people in a new way. I love being able to connect so easily with those of you who really are up to designing a bigger, more beautiful life. I received a question from one gal that said:
"I read the blog & listened to the podcast this AM, right on time for me. I am a single mom & low income I don't want to say I can't afford things but what could I do to implement quality things in my home."
I tend to touch on these topics in my newsletter and in the Decorating for Abundance workshop, this is exactly what we get into. Once I made the decision to no longer settle for anything that doesn't light me up or make me feel bliss, I began to see my life elevate to an entirely new level.
Today, I felt like I needed to share a few things I began to do that completely changed my energy around living an abundant life. I like to call it 'adding bliss boosters'.
1. Fresh flowers weekly. By taking the time to freshen up your space with something beautiful, you are making a shift in your life that says, I deserve what I desire! Flowers will make anyone feel blissful and when you keep them around you while working, cooking, eating, spending time with your family, it enhances the experience.
2. Positive messages. I absolutely love this bathmat that says 'you look gorgeous'. Keeping these messages around your home so you can see them daily will increase your bliss frequency. You will not be able to attract a blissful and abundant life unless you know what you need for your own self-care. This is related to self-worth, which is related to making money. Do you see the connection? So many of us are challenged with the ability to take care of ourselves because we have no idea what would make us feel better or “cared for.” For many of us, we just need to be reminded of how beautiful we are, or how worthy we are. Place positive messages around your home to boost your bliss.
3. Play dress up! Get yourself a fabulous robe or a caftan. When you are wearing something around your home that makes you feel like an old Hollywood movie, you can't help but feel luxurious and glamorous. It's an excellent way for 'dressing for the home that you want'! I'm always in my robe in the mornings, and I wear beautiful silk ponchos at home while working. Watch some old movies for glamorous inspiration.
4. Take more time to relax. Take decadent baths, treat your body with the utmost respect. Opt for a night in treating yourself to some five star treatment instead of going to a night out for drinks. When you are fully caring yourself in this way, you are treating yourself to an elevated lifestyle. This will do nothing but show the Universe you are ready for more abundance and ultimately more bliss.
5. Mix it up. Sometimes if you are feeling stuck, it's a sign you need to change up the energy in your space. Just this week I decided to move my computer from my desk in the living room to my bedroom vanity area. This completely changed up my energy at home, especially because I work from home. It's given me all kinds of new inspiration and I noticed the personal shift immediately! When you begin to make intentional, inspired actions, the Universe rewards you.
Before any of these bliss boosters, I highly encourage you to CLEAR YOUR SPACE TO OPEN YOUR MONEY CHANNELS! Everything in your life needs to be organized and in order to really go into a space of asking to receive more, to receive divine guidance and inspiration on what to do next to manifest your abundance. Now I know that these things are pretty obvious and easy but how often do we know what to do, but we don't actually do it. Use this weekend to actually add some bliss boosters into your life and begin to experience more abundance!