1. Last week I attended a yoga/meditation retreat with some girlfriends. I'd never attended one and to be honest I was a little apprehensive about it. It ended up to be one of my favorite few days. We did a lot of journaling and in one of the journals was this quote that really spoke to me. "Never go to sleep without a request to your subconscious" - Thomas Edison
2. There is no feeling like clearing out the clutter in your mind. Sometimes it feels impossible, but its the most incredible method of feeling free and empowered. Designing your thoughts is absolutely the way to designing a beautiful life.
3. I've always loved Doterra oils. They truly are the best, I learned more about these beautiful blends for meditation and now I am hooked.
4. Have you ever seen a lucite piano in person? It's absolutely stunning. I would love to have one.
5. Obsessing over this beautiful black Ralph Lauren wallpaper we have put in my clients living space. It's textured and incredibly glam. You can see more here.
6. Had a photo shoot this week with a brilliant photographer. Flowers all over my house from the shoot literally bring the energy to an all time high. I love it.
7. I received this email over the weekend and I can't tell you how much your emails mean to me. I loved these words about my book, Blissful Living. This makes me feel like its time to write book #2.
8. Really inspired by the hammock vibe. Wouldn't this be a beautiful place to read and write? Typically I don't love Summer but I have a feeling this Summer is going to be one to remember.
9. It's important to me that I have an outdoor space that nourishes my creativity. I want everything from this sale.
10. Stop. Breathe. and know your life is amazing! Love this.