1. I absolutely LOVE attending High Point Market and this year Cassandra (of coco + kelley) and I decided to make and entire trip out of it. Banking on the fact that we have a very similar design eye and love for really pretty things, we braved the streets of North Carolina and had probably the most fun week ever.
2. To my super incredible surprise, I ended up getting on the same connecting flight as my former bosses, most talented mentors, my family, Ron and Jaime of Woodson + Rummerfield. I got to catch up with them and spend some good quality time. I loved hearing about all of the exciting new things that they have in store, so keep your eyes on their blog for updates!
3. My sponsors 220 Elm welcomed us with open arms and on my first tour of the trip I got to see this incredible art installation...kept me very inspired for black and white happenings...
4. Blogger initiatives. #elevate was put together by @decormentor to give designers and the people in our field a chance to give expertise and get expertise in all aspects of our business. Here, Christian (of Maison21) and I are putting our business cards up...we want advice!
5. Hello. I loved seeing my black and white striped wallpaper all over the place.
6. If my suitcase was big enough, I would have walked out with this gold hearts art from Natural Curiosities...
7. Next stop. Furbish Studio. Probably my new favorite happy place. Too bad its so far away from me. I would live here if I could. Jaime is like my pink soul sister. Love her and everything she creates. She has big things going on too, so keep an eye out for her!
8. I love flamingos...like a lot. They are skinny and pink and such love birds. They also remind me of home. When I spotted these salt and pepper shakers I went gaga over them, but due to lack of room in my suitcase, I couldn't get them. Still thinking of them.
9. Pattern + Pink. Need I say more?
10. To end my week with a bang, I went to the Housing Works Design on a Dime benefit. It blew my mind how creative and chic the designs were. So much style packed in this week, I could barely keep up!
Have I mentioned how much I LOVE what I do? Feeling blessed.