Here’s top 10 reasons to live in San Francisco for those of you thinking about moving here:
1. San Francisco is one of the “greenest” cities in the world. (Ranked Top 5 in the U.S.)
2. San Francisco is surrounded by water and ocean breeze is better air than air in most other metropolitan cities.
3. San Francisco is one of the most diverse cities in the world. (It’s also home to the biggest gay community in the world)
4. San Francisco is a mix of the beach/city/suburban setting all-in-one. (Of course, it’d depend where you live)
5. San Francisco is cool in the summer and does not get cold as much as inland bay area cities.
6. Cheap Chinese food and cheap chinese groceries. On contrary to your belief, San Francisco is actually cheaper in food prices if you shop at a “chinese” grocery where they don’t tax you like the major groceries. Plus, there are so many Chinese restaurants that Chinese food gets very very cheap in San Francisco.
7. San Francisco is the heart of culture of the Western Hemisphere of the U.S. There’s no other place like it period.
8. Lower crime rates and less race-related violence in San Francisco. (than L.A.)
9. City life without the cost of city pollution.
10. Lots of fun stuff to do including clubbing, parks, museums, shopping, etc…etc…
If it ain’t in New York, it’s probably in San Francisco.
belief, chinese grocery, chinese restaurants, city pollution, contrary, crime rates, food prices, fun stuff, gay community, greenest cities, groceries, heart, Living, metropolitan cities, museums, News, ocean breeze, san-francisco, shopping, violence, western hemisphere
*article via sfgate.com