1. I often wonder what it is that makes us passionate about something. While I know creativity runs rampant in my genes, I sometimes think how crazy it is that my passion for interior design came about. I literally can walk into a store and see furniture pieces and feel a visceral reaction in my body that just gives me bliss. It's the craziest thing.
I am literally the girl who sits in a restaurant and feel more fed by the wallpaper and lighting than I do the actual food. Don't get me wrong, I love good food but this is just such a deep down experience. It's wild.
This black and white artwork totally gave me those feels.
2. I also am finding myself more drawn to masculine and modern interiors right now. This bedroom is amazing, I used that shagreen wallpaper in my clients bedrooms before and I love how it looks here. Also the Lindsay Adelman light fixtures are BOMB.
3. I fell in love with this instagram pic by @njwhite. Champagne and bathtub time = bliss.
4. Did you see my obsession with this gorgeous LA loft space?
5. Ralph Lauren wallpaper is my favorite, after I shared this photo I got a lot of requests of where I shop for wallpaper, Decorators Best is a great source to get these metallic ones.
6. This bed from Bernhardt is TO DIE FOR. I love the pink chairs too.
7. Everyone wants a marble laptop cover, no? They are the best. Here are some of my marble office faves:
8. Totally vibing on this chic little nook design at Whistlers in Austin.
9. It prompted me to do a little antiquing. Nothing makes me feel better than finding a treasure.
10. Need I say more?