Caroline Roth, a fabulous gal who spent years working at Ralph Lauren, settled her family in Stockholm and its utterly beautiful! As I perused the photos of her home, I noticed a few things that I've seen in some of my favorite homes. Here are 5 things that popped out to me that I must have in my next space. . .
1. Antique lighting. The chandeliers throughout the home are straight from France. The gold and crystal mixes are just dazzling with glamour.
2. Black doors. Most people aren't bold enough to paint interior doors high gloss black but they add a level of sophistication that you just can't miss out on.
3. Tall trees. I especially love a tall bushy palm in the corner of a home. It fills up space and adds some gorgeous greenery that makes your home come alive.
4. Interesting art. Abstract art is so popular but you've got to get art pieces that are unique. I love this pretty piece that looks like something from Fornasetti faces collection.
5. Animal print. Tiger, zebra, giraffe, etc. Something about the animal prints give off that jet-setter vibe. I love the dash of zebra in the sconce shades. So clever.
SHOP THE LOOK:
Beige tufted sofa | large dramatic bust | mirrored coffee table | Black Baies candle | French carved floor mirror | Leopard rug | blue velvet pillows | crystal sconce | Ivory mink throw | Horse art print | candlestick table lamp |