1. It was pretty much the start of summer for me already with my week in new york city. The weather was amazing, even though it rained a bit. When its design week in NYC, there is tons of fun events going on so I was definitely happy to be amongst it all. Our "design your hustle" talk went better than expected. I loved meeting everyone and getting to know more of you out there who are inspired and doing amazing things.
2. The parties are in full effect during design week too. I went to check out the new FAB.com showroom and this coffee table just struck me. I want it. Baaaaad.
3. I was inspired by all of the lighting. So many new beauties on the scene.
4. I also spent an afternoon doing some work at NeueHouse. The absolute coolest shared work space for super hip creatives. If you are in the city, get a membership. The vibe is cool, decor is seriously swanky and the happy hour is basically free. Did I mention they have rose wine on tap? Yeah.
5. If you haven't been to Harlow and you love decor like me, please go. The place is absolutely stunning, you feel like you are in an old Hollywood movie. It's pretty insane. When you walk in theres a deep blueish tufted wall with gold Versace sconces, and that is just the beginning.
6. We all know I love my doors of new york. This one was so lovely I just can't resist sharing it.
7. The clouds were on another level this weekend. Gorgeous and filling the sky with beauty! I love crossing the Brooklyn Bridge. It's like entering into a magical world. Priceless.
8. Meanwhile, back in Austin. My clients dining room light fixture got installed and I almost fell to the floor. This is the most stunning light ever. Makes me such a happy designer. Thank you Arteriors.
9. Also, in Dallas. Again and again was having a huge sale which I hit up and loved it.