1. I kind of want to take this moment to thank you guys for all the support you have been giving lately. While I've been in Austin, I've been getting so many requests for e-decorating services and I'm loving every minute of it. Spending my time making your homes more beautiful is what I feel I was put on this earth to do. So, thank you guys for supporting that.
2. Fall is leaving and I'm already missing it.
3. Was shopping for a client and found this awesome black and white striped lampshade. Want.
4. Found these fab trinket boxes while doing a round at the local Home Goods. Picked a few up for the current project.
5. Found an old Interior Design History textbook and picked it up. It's been a while since I refreshed myself on the history of chairs. I'm loving everything I'm learning, will share more soon.
6. Love this shot. It epitomizes style at home for me. Want that book, too.
7. Was driving around Austin the other day and saw the most beautiful peacock just walking down the street. Oh, how I love the colors of this gorgeous creature.
8. My new favorite place for seafood in downtown Austin is Perla's. Such chic beachy themed decor & the seafood we had was so good.
9. Found this amazing tailor dummy turned into a cool lamp at a antique store in the country. I imagined it in a big chic fashion designers loft. It would be so stylish and a total conversation piece.
10. As always, I love to share words of wisdom. I don't know what it was about these but they just spoke to me. Hope you all enjoy them as much as I do.