1. I enjoyed a weekend full of concerts...which happen to be one of my favorite things to do in the summertime. The Jay Z/Justin Timberlake show was absolutely incredible and probably one of my favorites concerts EVER...
2. I love a good show. This weekend was a super fun line up, for the hip hop lover in me.
3. I felt like giving my desk a little makeover, so I put new little brass lion knobs on my drawers. Love what they do for my little office nook.
4. My ex coworker and I are always finding that our designs our so similar. He is like my LA counterpart, apples don't fall far from a mentors tree. Ryan Saghian. Love him and I love this coffee table he used in a clients home. Fab.
5. My shot of the beautiful home in Shelter Island. Its so hard to capture the magic in one shot but its so so so good.
6. If you haven't heard yet, I'll be speaking at Las Vegas Market with some of my design/blog besties (Cass of Coco+Kelley & Crystal from Rue Magazine). This shot was captured on one of our first nights out together, Haloween 2010. Hope you guys are able to come out and see us speak about our blogs and turning them in to businesses! It's gonna be a really good time.
7. Restoration Hardware is always a good place to look around and see whats new in the world of retail decor. I just loved this fireplace look with faux candles at staggering heights.
8. This view always was really beautiful. Love the deep gray swaggering curtains as you walk in. Noted. I Need these in every entryway.
9. Wrote about a million thank you notes this week. Its so fun to do with pretty stationary. Oh, and with coffee too of course.
10. Spotted this emerald bathroom on my friend Shopten25 instagram. Holy wow! Emerald. Hexagons. A bust. White pieces. It just doesn't get better.