1. Oh, how exciting and fun this July 4 weekend was. It just came and went to fast...How is the year already half over??? I ended up staying in the city for most of the weekend and I think I fell more in love with NYC. I spent some good pool time, and am very tan thank goodness, while gazing at the Chrysler building. This building was so close you could almost touch it. It is so metallically beautiful, I just could not adore it more.
2. Shopping for clients is always in order, whether its a holiday weekend or not. This week I found my new little favorite place to shop for goodies and one of a kind gems. Do you spy the editor-in-chief of Matchbook Magazine, my shopping partner in crime?
3. We also found a new little eatery gem called Tispy Parlor. The decor was so good, we couldn't stop taking pictures of every little nook and cranny. This one shot does not do it justice, but I loved it.
4. I guess New York wouldn't be complete with the infamous "carrie" necklace from Sex and the City. The fine people at Onecklace decided to send me one for my 2 and a half year anniversary on moving to New York City. I love this necklace and now I wear it constantly.
5. Oh how fun July 4 was sitting back with a few of my favorite people by the beach. Thank goodness for One Kings Lane who sent over the most adorable towels for me to use. My cool Nanette Lepore towel was perfection.
6. After a pool barbq, we went over to hang at this little backyard restaurant. I love the hidden gems of this city. The beautiful American flag was the perfect decor for the weekend. As much as I love New York and LA, my first love, our country, America will forever hold such a deep place of my heart. I always get to sentimental on our Independence Day. Also, my grandmother, my bff, her name is America which just makes it that much sweeter.
7. The view from Top of the Rock. Isn't this city just so, so pretty!?!
8. I've been working on adding a few new things for my ebook, it got a whole new makeover. So fab!
9. Meet my cousin from Madrid, Maria. She is visiting us here in NYC for 2 months. We had the most amazing dinner on this rooftop, it was incredibly beautiful. I love the summertime in this city.
10. This art. Need it. Want it. Love it.