1. JEANNIE MAI. I heart this girl. She is beyond a major fabulous fashionista, on air personality and over all wonder woman kinda girl. She inspires me to always be better. Gotta love a girl like that...
2. This week I worked pretty much every day at my dining table. Not sure why, but sometimes its fun to change things up a little. Plus I love the space, I like to spread everything out.
3. I saw this vintage lucite bar cart and thought to myself, "Oh, I must have this" Then I looked at the price tag, which said $7,000...I cried a little.
4. So here is my vintage acrylic bar cart, or the makings of it anyway. Im looking for a perfect art piece to fit in this frame. I love the frame and the size. Now for the artwork...
5. I had the most wonderful lunch here at BG with Lynette Lewis, my newest role model. This woman is on another level inspirational. She has written two beautiful books! One called "CLIMBING THE LADDER TO SUCCESS IN STILLETTOS" This book is genius. Anyway. I attended her conference earlier this week and walked away so empowered. Loved it.
6. I also attended the summer luau hosted by Dolce Vita, one of my fave shoe brands. It was a blast. Made me want to skip out of town and go to Hawaii.
7. This mix of china literally had me inspired for some elaborate table setting. I love the art of a good mix. The best part is that pink and gold are the main color forces here, with a sprinkle of blue and purple. This is how to do that well.
8. Sometimes you just need flowers to make everything better. Henry, my little skull looked very happy about them too.
9. Kravet put on a little soiree with a few talented designers to Celebrate the building of the Ronald McDonald house of Long Island. It was such a grand little party, and this mirror....stole the show.
10. It sure has rained a lot lately. I kind of like it. I really enjoy quiet moments in my bed, reading my favorite books. So as a gift to my bedside table, I brought in a little DVF blue leopard dish to hold my watch and other jewels while I sleep. It makes them so much prettier don't you think.
HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS.