1. This week has been such a hectic week, my goodness. I had a few...different things happening in my apartment and thats always a chore. Not to mention keeping up with work and the daily business. It gets crazy around here. Thank goodness it's officially summer.
2. Neon. Its back for summertime...yay! My new Dolce Vita sandals are so fun to wear, the bright color makes me so happy and the little pops of python and gold rock too.
3. My old apartment. With all the commotion going on around my new place, it brought back memories of my old little stomping grounds. I loved this sweet little space. It brings back memories I will cherish my entire life.
4. So for one of the shoots in my apartment, I went to check out Kelly Wearstler corner of Bergdorfs for some inspiration. I see a few things that I could take home.
5. My favorite little skull Henry made it in to the shoot. Love him.
6. I got to keep the beautiful decorista pink roses for the shoot and they literally blessed my week. This girl just couldn't live without roses.
7. I found these sconces for my dining room by following someone on instagram. How amazing is instagram? Hello. The new shopping place.
8. Now that the weekend is here, this is where I will be for the next few days. Getting some sunshine. It's good for my soul.
9. Now isn't this a chic piece of art, dining table and lighting combo? Yes.
10. Now, this is what I am looking forward to when I get back to the city. Things in my apartment will become a lovely shade of dusty rose pink. Eeeeeee!