1.With the weather warming up things are getting pretty vibrant in the city. My new YSL blush pink lipstick is just rocking my world...as is my cute little leopard peplum top....
2. Thanks to Martha, for this beautiful print for my office space. She reminds me of a little spanish senorita...I absolutely love her.
3. I have been to the framers more than I would like to admit this week and I am sort of obsessed with it. I love these vibrant color frames and the new lines that have come out are insane.
4. Speaking of art. I went to the affordable art fair this week. It was really good this year. There was a lot of really interesting things like this cool pink and gold spiky thing. Not really sure what it is but I fell head over heels for it.
5. I also decided that I want something like this for my dining room. Too bad the people who owned this store would not sell theirs. I was absolutely smitten with it.
6. I gave my little breakfast nook bench a makeover. Before her legs were a bare natural wood and I felt that it dulled down her tuftings and shape. I knew she needed to pop a little more so I gave her a little high gloss white and it did the trick. Now she is fierce.
7. Almost as fierce as this fabulous brass fox I found while shooting some doors of new york.
8. I don't think I will ever get over the tiled flooring in the NYC vestibules. I loved this bold yellow, black and white greek key look I spotted. So good.
9. Outdoor seating has come back into my life. Yaaaaay. This spot, UVA, might just be one of my new favorite places to sit outside. So adorable.
10. You all know how much I love to share tidbits of inspiration or wisdom. I'm always reading new things and this page really just stuck with me this week. Totally rocked my world.