1. I am over the moon that Spring is near. I love everything about Spring in this city. Flowers, better weather (thank God), outdoor brunches, Yankees games, etc. I've been spending my days preparing for the season.
2. I heavily considered buying this headboard for my bedroom. I mean, its absolutely gorgeous but I don't know that it would be so comfortable to sleep with everyday. Even though I didn't get it, I still think about its beauty.
3. My dining area is coming together and I am spending so much of my time here. I have come to the conclusion that beautiful blush pink roses just make everything look better. Of course my little love birds help too.
4. Archipelago candles are some of my favorite candles ever and this Vanilla scent has just been rocking my world lately. I burn it all the time because it leaves the most delicious smell in my apartment. It's not too strong, its just right so as to appeal to anyone. Love.
5. Speaking of love. I am obsessed with my large Phantom candleabra sconces from Zgallerie. Oh. My. Goodness. They are so beautiful and make the perfect romantic statement in my living room. Gold and white together are oh so delicious!
6. Atop my gorgeous dusty rose pink velvet ottoman sits the most beautiful book ever. A passion for Interiors by Caroline Rhoem is like beyond breathtaking. Every single page is worth looking at. I am in awe of this book, makes such great tableau decor.
7. I am beyond excited for my new pillows from Arianna Belle. She has such an amazing selection and the way they come wrapped and packed so perfectly makes it totally worth shopping at her online boutique.
8. So. Sherwin Williams has an annual National Painting Week and they were kind enough to invite me on board. We were all given a color to choose from and my color is purple. Stay tuned to see what I choose to paint for the holiday!
9. Window shopping in NYC can be so much fun. I love this retro pink pattern wallpaper on the walls with a light grey cozy chair. Oh, and that light fixture is so so good.
10. I was fortunate enough to get a super special tour of Ankasa Madison showroom and create a one of a kind custom pillow for my apartment. We spent some time on the design and I can't wait till you guys see it.
BONUS: You probably all know by know how much I love my church and the band from my church is beyond good. The new album dropped recently and debuted #1 on Itunes. Soooooooo proud of them and the whole album is sooooo good! Definitely check it out. Hillsong United Zion.