1. This week started out so well. This beautiful gold mirror with little stud accents really warmed my soul. Has me on a little gold rush...
2. The flu. I got smacked down cold with the worst flu of my life. Seriously, this time I have been dizzy and lightheaded. Absolutely awful. Here is just a little snapshot of my bedside table decor this week.
3. Doors. This week I went to sign the lease to my new apartment (I'm moving to the upper east side). On the way to my new landlords office I came across this door and it just really struck me. The magic of that green, purple and brown combination was killer. Loved it.
4. The Inauguration. This was the first year that I actually really watched it and I loved it. Did we all watch Beyonce? I don't care if she was really singing or not, but I could not take my eyes off of fabulous emerald earrings. Hello Amazingness.
5. Despite my sickness I have been slowly packing things up around the house and doing a whole purge of things. While moving things around, I saw my lovely brass pineapple bookends in a whole new light. I love when that happens.
6. the Lion. Had an amazing dinner at this restaurant called the Lion. The food was fantastic and the decor was absolutely out of control. The art on the walls so curated so well. I must find out who designed this place. We need to grab a coffee.
7. Found my dream sofa on Craigslist. Unfortunately, I was a little late to the party. I felt a small tear fall down my cheek. I wanted this girl for my new place, baaaaaad!
8. Blush pink. The best color ever. Especially in roses. Hands down. My favorite flower. These beauties really cheered me up this week.
9. The work in progress is often just as beautiful. Isn't this so true in life; in relationships, in decorating, in businesses, in anything we do. This little quote just touched my heart.
10. This magnet. I love when people give me Jesus swag. I, for one, love all religious paraphernalia around the home. Crosses, virgin marys, all of it. This magnet is the only magnet on my fridge and it basically sums up how I feel about Jesus. "Wow!"