1. It's Christmas! This is absolutely my favorite holiday of all time. Growing up for me it was all about family and presents and Santa Clause, which was fabulous. These days, for me, it's about the birth of Jesus and truly the wonderful celebration that it is. For those who have different beliefs than I do, I celebrate with them the ultimate Christmas exchange, GIVING + RECEIVING. The two best parts of the this holiday. Giving is easy, but truly allowing someone to give love to you, being a good receiver, is the best gift that you could give them...
2. I am so in love with New York right now, especially my neighborhood this time of year. It's so beautiful.
3. Ice Skating. Yep. Something I will always adore during Christmas time. I think ice skates are so fab.
4. Christmas Carols. Seriously, my favorite music of all time. Oh, holy night is one song that gets me teary eyed every time.
5. Decorations. The doors of new york are just abounding with Christmas decor and I have been loving every bit of it.
6. Details. How amazing is this ceiling? Teal and gold together look incredibly chic and a little 'old world'. I love it.
7. Gold. As we all know, I love me some gold. Gold on the ceiling? It's becoming my signature look. Here, this was my first client who was brave enough let me go crazy with it...love!
8. My aunts living room. The other day we were in this room having tea, and now that I have been looking at ceilings more, I realized the apple doesn't fall far from the family tree.
9. This magazine cover. It just rocked my world. I've been falling more and more in love with NYC lately and so this was so fitting for me.
10. This little bit of wisdom sure did rock my world and confirm that being a giver (giving away those things that don't serve you any longer) is such a good thing!
BONUS: my favorite Christmas song