1. Agh. I had the most awesome week. Ever. I can't believe how fast this year has gone by and I've been taking inventory of the many blessings in my life. A huge one being that I am still blown away that I get to do what I love to do every single day. Blogging + The Decorista is such a dream for me and one of the best things that has come out of that has been the relationships I've built. At this dinner are a few ladies you might recognize (Crissie + Cassandra of Coco + Kelley, me, Dallas Shaw, Jessie of Style + Pepper, and Grace of Stripes + Sequins, not pictured the nicole's SoHaute and Sketch42)
Watching these girls do what they love to do inspires me even more that I already am. So blessed to know and work right along side these gals who are passionate and are making things happen... "WHO RUN THE WORLD???"
2. Orchids. They just might be the most awesome flower. I think they look amazing alone but together in bunches they just look like gorgeousness!
3. My spiked tray from the way we are is so awesome! I love adding a little edge to my apartment. Metallics just rock my world on the daily.
4. My cousin was in the hospital this week and we just fell in love with this little heart shaped rose stone quartz. I've never really been a believer in the crystals and that woo woo stuff but I have to say were absolutely feeling major love in that room. We couldn't stop smiling and laughing and praying...that little stone was magical.
5. LOVE. Quite possibly my favorite word ever. It's so good. I love seeing little things with the word on it in home decor And I love this little sculpture had me at hello. Especially because its in Red, I am just so into the color red right now.
6. Romanesco. My new favorite veggie. It is absolutely gorgeous to look at and even more delicious than I thought.
7. I don't know what it is about Everlane but I am obsessed with their sweatshirts. They held a pop up shop in NYC this past weekend in MeatPacking and it was really good. I am pretty much wearing sweatshirts on the reg lately. I felt like I hit the jackpot. "I'll take one in every color, thank you."
8. Pastis. My favorite brunch spot in the city. I always just feel like I am somewhere in Europe when I go...it just radiates that vibe. I love it.
9. These purple chairs. My goodness they are good. I can't help but want this in my apartment right now. I can't stop thinking about them and how I would build an entire room around them.
10. My favorite building in New York. I will never tire of looking at it when I go for coffee in the mornings. Sigh. I love the upper west side.
BONUS: I love my church HILLSONG NYC. I can't begin to describe how the people, the pastors, the passion... just rock my world everyday. I never thought it was possible to have a church that I love so much but God said..."all things are possible"