1. I am so in love with this city in the fall. Everything you do is just that much more beautiful. I find myself going outside just to enjoy the majestic feelings of the weather. Like this terrace, where I have been spending many afternoons...
2. I am so enamored by the little things lately. My client has these amazing New York tumbler glasses and I am just so crushing on them. They make such a statement in his bar area.
3. Little things from Paris, like this incredible lamp for instance, make for the perfect moments of life...
4. Another thing I love about New York, the flower stand downstairs from my apartment. They always have the best pink roses...my favorite.
5. Its a little blurry but this glossy black door with feminine molding and beautiful brass knocker just stopped my in my tracks. It's just gorgeous!
6. I spent every single day this week at some point in Central Park. So I would venture to say I am one blessed Manhattanite.
7. I did venture to Brooklyn for a preseason Nets game. It was pretty fun, I really liked Barclays center. I can't help it I love any kind of sports arena, I get all into it. I am from Texas after all.
8. Yes, I am the kind of girl that gets all into it and buys a tee to support. Love my new Nets shirt...even though I was swept away by the Celtics...loved their sneakers.
9. Back to decorating... I really want a bed just like this. I can imagine my sleep being so sweet.
10. I love scouting commercial real estate. Its so fun to vision things in the mind. I couldn't help but imagine the decorista studios taking over this snazzy space. Such a little gem.