1. I don't know if its the colder weather or what but I am obsessed with browns right now. I feel like brown is just such a warm and cozy color. I am loving it on my nails, my makeup and this adorable and cozy sweater dress...
2. Chandeliers always rock my world. This gorgeous glass one I spotted on the Restoration Hardware site and I am beyond obsessed with it. I think I need one of these in my entryway...if it will even fit.
3. I am still BEYOND excited to be quoted on the What's In/What's Out column in People Style Watch magazine. It's one of my favorite mags so you can imagine how giddy excited I got. And yes, I am kind of moving on from the chevron thing...
4. Browns. I can't help myself but these brown metallic greek key trimmings are so perfect for a project I am working on. I just want them all.
5. Leopard really will never leave my heart and I really love when its used with a fresh and bold color. Like this gorgeous deep blue.
6. This West Elm parsons desk really blew me away when I saw it in the store. It's just exotic pattern perfection to me. I could totally imagine up the perfect office space for it.
7. If you know me well at all then you know I kind of am obsessed with cars. My dad is a car guy and ever since I was a little girl he would tell me all about them. Lately, since I have been working in Williamsburg, I've been seeing the most awesome cars. Like this seriously chic G-Wagon. It's such a cool car, but it in this matte paint job I just really got inspired. Total decorista-mobile.
8. I've also spent a lot of time on Decorators Way on the upper east side. I love how New York pays attention to things like that. We decoristas get a whole street. I love it.
9. My obsession with this lipgloss never ends. Everyone always asks me what I wear on my lips and its Buxom Samantha...THIS IS THE BEST STUFF EVER!!!!!
10. To top off my great week...I got a ride back to this city in this seriously fast Porche. I was just loving it.
HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE! xxA