1. My week has been incredibly design fulfilled. I swear, I can't say enough how much I love what I do. To start off, I began with meeting up with the design duo that raised me. They molded me, fed me, and shaped the very designer that I am today. Plus, they got a brand new website that is gorgeous! You must check it out now...Woodson & Rummerfield House of Design
2. Our time at Vegas Market was filled with cool stuff. We all stayed at the Aria Hotel in the City Center which was ridiculously huge, I was in awe. My room had a pretty cool view of the city too.
3. We had an amazing time with Traditional Home magazine who sponsored our events. We had great dinners with some designers and bloggers I just love. We even did a treasure hunt around to find our favorite things...I loved this teeny patterned leopard print tufted chair. So very Las Vegas.
4. I feel like birds have been the theme of this trip, I see them everywhere. I loved these chairs sitting out by the water fountain in the walkway. LOVED THESE LOVE BIRDS.
5. I also feel like the artsy gal in me is emerging. I found these splatter paint pillows that I just could not get over. I think the 80/90's are coming back my friends...oh, wait, maybe they already are.
6. While I was in Vegas, this was my office...and in the other bed next to mine was my partner in crime Cassandra...we had a blogger/designer headquarters in our very hotel room. Thank goodness for room service and strong coffee!
7. After so many moments in Vegas, I had to jet back to LA to get a little business and pleasure done. Being back in Santa Monica just feels so right to me. Sunshine, smoothies, convertible car rides, hiking, etc. The things I love so much about my favorite city.
8. There are a few of those things, you know, that you must do when you come back to your home. The Beverly Hills hotel is one of them. I always die over the decor, each time I go, its like I have never been before. I get so excited because you can just feel the history of old Hollywood. Love it.
9. Of course, I had to swing by the new Kelly Wearstler boutique on Melrose. This was my first time since it opened and let me tell you, its an experience. It's like walking into her home, just as glamorously designed as ever. I walked out so inspired (& wanting to move back to LA), she has just taken interior design to another level. Thanks Kelly for making our design world that much more bas a**!
10. The best part of being back in LA is making fresh squeezed orange juice from the backyard. Deelish!