1. With the holiday in the middle of the week, I decided to stay out in the Hamptons all week long. Sometimes you just need to relax and recharge, you know? However, the decorista in me couldn't help but enjoy this gorgeous dining room wallpaper spotted at a dinner party. Chinoiserie is so fitting.
2. This is how I spent most of my week and let me tell you, I couldn't have been happier.
3. I still got to keep up on my fitness and I spun my heart out at Soul Cycle. The coconut water was absolutely incredible after that insane workout. #mynewaddiction
4. LOVE pillows. I am kind of obsessed with them. I love everything about the word love so why not express it in a majorly chic + decorative way?
5. July 4 is such a special holiday. I feel so blessed to live in America and I always get very emotional on this day. So thankful for the people who have fought and still do fight for us. Our freedom is definitely something I cherish. So, this day always rocks my world.
6. So, a trend I noticed in the hamptons is everyone has their zip code printed on cocktail napkins for the dinner parties. There was not a party that didn't have them in full force. I think its such an adorable idea. Gotta do this for my apartment...10023, hello!
7. In the summertime, blue becomes more and more of my favorite color. This chair in blue is complete perfection.
8. I don't collect much, but I do collect coffee mugs from the different places that I visit and I love love love the starbucks hamptons mug. Had to have one of these for sure.
9. The landscaping out here is just incredibly well kept. I love the greenery at the house. Perfection.
10. Wise words spoken to me by someone who knows.