1. It's mothers day week and all week I have been loving sending my mom sweet notes. I have just been in such a grateful state all week for everything that moms are. This art print totally remind me of my mom and I...we both love us some animal print.
2. Saw this shirt at American Apparel on my walk home one day. I just love it and hello, New York is SO for lovers...
3. I fell super hard for this handsome guy. Would make for the most fab outdoor side table if only I had a very large terrace.
4. I see crystals all the time used in the home. When I saw this black crystal, my heart just melted.
5. I feel like the summer has already begun. Attended a fabulous fashion party at the Empire Hotel.
I love this place. It so reminds me of my affections for good ol' Chuck Bass.
6. I received this amazing tea as a special gift from Paris and oh my goodness...I am in love. It's oh so yummy!
7. I am so in love with my new pillow from IvyandPiper home has brought such a brightness to my apartment. I am loving the splash of color!
8. As we all know I love to daydream...this flooring in this cute little workspace absolutely blew me away. How chic is that? Thinking I need that wallpaper, stat.
9. Speaking of daydreaming...I am seriously wishing that I lived here. Hello Windsor Smith prettiness.
10. Last but not least...my favorite picture of my mom and her bestie in the 70's. Such a cool shot.
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MOMMY + to all the amazing, wonderful moms around the world!