1. I started this week off with an afternoon at the Champagne Bar in The Plaza Hotel. The decor is just so glam. Still to this day I just get giddy over the fact that I live in this incredible city and the fun + exciting things to do are just never ending...
2. New clients are always fun and so are round sofas. In fact, round sofas might be my new obsession.
3. April showers bring May flowers. This could not be more exciting. I love the color and joy that flowers bring to the world.
4. Yellow and black. Uber chic combo. I was not always a fan but I was at the NYDC for the Trad Home launch party and this little vignette totally made me think twice.
5. Client chandelier installed. This Zgallerie Calias chandelier was the perfect contrast for deep grey walls. It just looks so good in person I can not get over it. So excited to show you guys!
6. The fabulous ladies at Furbish named a necklace after me. I feel completely honored! Love!
7. Another great shot of these AMAZING chairs from the plaza. Warm green velvet and brass studs with wings, it's chair perfection!
8. Gotta love words from JFK. These in particular re-inspired my week.
9. By now I am sure most of you know my love for chandeliers. I am especially fond of colored ones, and turquoise paired with gold is such a beautiful mix. Don't we all agree?
10. Saw this image and got completely inspired to create something fabulous so stay tuned for that!
BONUS: Something else BIG is in the works and it has something to do with these two...Recognize the talented Crystal + Nicole? We had some really good brainstorming sessions at the Trad Home Magazine launch party. I also enjoyed my time with these two beauties...