1. I have a new love for Ladies Home Journal Magazine. They are changing things up in house and aiming to be a magazine that inspires women to have great lives. Not just with fashion, beauty and the like but they want to inspire women to feel empowered to share their stories, encourage each other and chase after their dreams. Such a fabulous idea! (me above with Beth the Home features editor...read more about my trip to LHJ here)
2. Since we are talking about female empowerment. I must add that I REALLY LOVED my feature on The Every Girl this week. First of all, I love the site, it's a great resource for pretty much any girl. The girls (Alaina + Danielle) are such fabulous girls and they did such a great write up on me and I really feel they got me, and I love being an inspiration for anyone who wants to follow their true passion.
3. One of my passions is reading. Especially about another passion which is homemaking. This book is a MUST READ!
4. Lavender metallic wallpaper. I am obsessed with it in this sweet bedroom.
5. On my way to the gym one morning, I spotted these neon green planters. How chic, no?
(and so on trend)
6. Spring in New York means LOTS and LOTS of fun events to attend and I finally have a partner in crime to hit up all of these amazing places with. We all know and LOVE Jen @MadeByGirl. She is such an inspiration to me and probably the most fun and sweet girl too. I am so happy she is in NYC!
7. I always love to see the store windows and how they are designed around this city. LOVED these chevron columns for shoe displays at Bebe. So clever and cute.
8. Mixing metallics...gold + rose gold. The mix is so fabulous I can't help but wear it everywhere.
9. This gorgeous wall sconce just had me at hello. So French, So glam, So chic. I want one!
10. Some seriously motivating words. I absolutely love this stuff!