Happy Wednesday readers, Morgan here with a color that makes me extra happy...neon!
This week I wanted to focus on the yellow-greenish neon, this color has such an electric pop to it. I love it.
1. I love this bold neon look from The Blonde Salad during fashion week in Paris. Stunning and fabulous.
2. Colored doors!! You know I love them. Image via
3. How adorable is this DIY neon chair from one of my favorite design blogs...
4. Another great neon DIY project, this one features two twin beds painted neon. Perfect for a teenager's bedroom...or guest room! Image via designsponge
5. I love a nice fancy bust statute, but I love one even more in this bright color. Image via
6. Neon bathtub surrounded by white subway tiles, it's heavenly! Image via designsponge
7. A stark white interior with a fabulously painted neon wall. Image via
Neons can tend to frighten some, but I think it's one of the happiest and most exciting colors on earth!
Until next week...XOXO