1. They say that what you do on NYE is representative of your year...so this year at midnight I found myself in a vintage sequin dress (so glam) and uggs (so comfy). So this year I am looking forward to a balanced year of glamour and cozy comfort. Here is to 2012!
2. For the new year + a little bit of birthday love, one of my best blogging friends Vanessa, came to visit. (we both are from LA she moved to Miami and I came to NYC). We both tried out SHELLAC manicures. I am seriously now obsessed with it...no chipping, it rocks!
3. Rose bubbly was pre-new year cocktail of choice and it was oh so yummy...I told you all I wanted more rosy pink in my life this year...so that was another NYE night must have.
4. In an effort to dress more eccentric + out of my comfort zone this year, I have been reading Parisian Chic by Ines de la Fressange. I love it. It has totally reinvented my idea of style!
5. My 2012 breakfast of choice. berries + bananas. Makes for the most deelish smoothie too!
6. My newest piece of art courtesy of VandM. vintage photograph of the showgirls at Copacabana. I'm obsessed with it.
7. My little crystal skull, aka Skully. He is such a hit in my apartment. Everyone who comes over wants to steal him and he absolutely makes me smile.
8. Aren't friends the best blessing in life? I think so. I got THE sweetest gift in the mail from one of my bff's. This girl has so much style, even the wrapping, tissue paper + card had swagger. Not to mention the gorgeous gift inside! LOVE!
9. This pink umbrella is my favorite thing in my house right now. The bright color just picks me up every morning oh and all the stripes in my house do too.
10. So, my love for DECORISTA PINK just never ends and now I want this cute pink watch. I can't decide if I would actually wear it everyday, but I keep seeing fashionistas on the NYC scene wearing hot pink watches and it is so rocking my world.
Should I go for it?