Happy Friday darling readers, Dina here, back from my fabulous vacation in Palm Beach Florida, where I have been escaping the New York Cold. While New York is fabulous, I consider Florida my second home and it just would not be fair for me not to share one of my favorite spots down south with all of you...
When I stay in Palm Beach, Taboo is my go to brunch spot.
Besides the fact that I love everything on the menu (and this is perhaps the best spot in all of Palm Beach for people watching), the decor captivates me every time I visit. The atmosphere at Taboo encompasses a little old school glamour while keeping the palm beach vibe, an utterly chic + vivacious combination. I would love to recreate the vibe at home, preferably the dining room and here are a few ways I would do it...
1. I'd start with the notorious Beverly Hills hotel Wallpaper
2. A bamboo round Dining Table
3. leopard evokes that exotic feel and I love this Dining Chair
4. what would it be without brass Monkey Statutes
5. Several bunches of Botanical Prints
7. Why, Faux Palm Trees of course
8. To top it all off with a bit of glam and romance I'd fill family photos in this Collage Frame