Happy Wednesday readers! Morgan here bringing you your weekly dosage of
Couture + Colour. I wanted to focus this week on a color I find to be
bold and moody...
1. Loving this fierce outfit...navy patterned Miu Miu heels and this striking navy blue dress! I love the shape and the way it moves with the wind. I wish this outfit was inside my closet...
2. I LOVE this image! The way the navy blue wall color was used not only on the wall but to cover the door and frame, now thats good design. This color makes everything pop especially the yellow settee! This room is gorgeous.
3. This navy blue Butterfield sofa from Jonathan Adler has the right mix of comfy and sexy!!
4. If you have an old piece of furniture that needs a little spicing up, paint it a color to bring it back to life and add some flavor to your space...like this navy blue painted bedside table.
5. If you want to add only a little bit of color bring it in through something as simple as your lamp shade like this one here from Mr. Nate Berkus.
6. I have been obsessed with this image for sometime now...I think it's stunning and so creative how the doorway has been painted to bring in color. Such a great idea if you're nervous about painting your entire space and it's more unique than painting an accent wall. Image via
Hope you're loving navy blue, until next week...