1. I am thankful for the beauty of the earth, gorgeous scenery, pretty beaches, holiday weekends in the Hamptons and sparkly pillows...
2. I am thankful for fun family board games like backgammon. This is probably my most favorite game...reminds me of my grandparents. Gotta love that.
3. I am thankful that most cute things come in a fun shade of pink. The perfect decorista harry allen piggy bank. So fresh.
4. I am so incredibly thankful for amazing family and this cousin of mine is one of the biggest blessings of my life.
5. I am thankful for bright happy colors. This yellow and white striped bench reminds me of Beverly Hills in the summertime. Such nostalgia for me.
6. I am so thankful for long holiday weekends and how they allow me to catch up on work. Like my many e-decorating projects. Work is fun, when you love what you do.
7. I am thankful that now it is time to start burning holiday scented candles. I love this Archipelago Black Forest holiday candle. It is the most delicious smell ever!
8. So thankful for cute glassware with skulls...it absolutely makes my heart melt and makes entertaining that much more enjoyable.
9. The ability to get outdoors for a nice bike ride is the ultimate pleasure, so thankful I can still enjoy the outdoors in the fall.
10. Night time fireside activities are some of the most fun memories. I am thankful that this holiday many, many amazing memories were made right by this pretty fireplace. Oh, and I'm thankful for glittery art too.