1. This week went off with a bang...and an incredible holiday shopping spree at Home Goods. Such a great store, I found so many accessories for my apartment and a few for clients too!
2. This holiday I am all about the sparkle (who isn't, right?) and these cute sequin blazers had me at hello.
3. I can't describe the love I have for my church here in NYC. Hillsong NYC is amazing. Not to mention the decor of the venue is out of control cool, this chandelier gets me everytime. Love!
4. My beautiful street. I am in love with fall.
5. Incredibly inspired by the look of marble, so earthy yet glam. I snap shots of it all over the city. I just know I will have this somewhere in my future home.
6. Snowglobes are everywhere! Yay. I am getting so excited for Christmas, my most favorite holiday!
7. I finally found the perfect lampshades for my vintage crystal lamps and a pair of pretty hollywood regency-esque mirrors for my dressing area. (please excuse the mess. was getting ready)
8. I'm a blogger, so of course I support my girl Jen Ramos and put up my GOLD LOVE CANDY print above my new desk...
9. Nude shoes with rosettes on the toe...how could I resist?
10. Quite possibly the most gorgeous flowers I have ever seen. Rich blues and violet hues are my weakness! Sigh...