1. Fall has been the most amazing time here in NYC. Some days are sunny, some days are chilly, and most of them are absolutely just perfect, the sunrise is the most incredible. I'm loving every minute of it.
2. After seeing this sparkly bed dressing at Gracious Home, I am on a focused path of making my bed uber sparkly and gray! So pretty.
3. My new plates for my apartment. I have been collecting black and white kitchen ware and these plates are the perfect mix of artsy and chic for my entertaining and eating pleasures.
4. I am a huge fan of TBN channel, yes the church station with the blond lady with really big hair. I walked by the TBN studios here in NYC and they already are celebrating christmas. The building is absolutely gorgeous with the most incredible furniture...ever!
5. Bungalow 5 had an event to celebrate the artworks of Annika Connor. I fell instantly for the beautiful white peacock. So feminine, no?
6. My wintertime fragrance is Amarige. People ALWAYS ask me what I am wearing and are surprised to know that its an old scent by Givenchy. It's incredibly warm and creamy, perfect for winter coziness. If you need a good winter scent, get it!
7. My beautiful crew of contributors for the decorista. We spent a night out on the town, networking, shopping, mingling, and falling in love with new york city.
8. Oh. My. Goodness. I found this vintage emerald green blazer with fab shoulders and a fun edgy fabric. Could not be more Kelly Wearstler-esue. I love it!
9. I love angels. I always want to be an angel for halloween. When I saw my friend in these winged sneaks...I fell hard. If I was a boy, I would be rocking these on the daily.
10. Oh, just another shot of my incredible city. This was as I was walking home from Columbus Circle...The water fountain, taxis, the lights... a perfect new york moment.