1. Thanks to the fabulous team over at BRIZO, fashion week started off with a bang! I had a wonderful time working on new designs, seeing upcoming collections and collaborating with some incredibly creative people. Loved spending time with fellow designers and tastemakers!
(spotted: me in leopard, emily in a chic turban, christian and julie with those fab glasses, and cassie with a cute pose!)
2. The cutest invite ever for the new shop opening C. Wonder...beyond excited for it!
3. several dinners with my fellow bloggers/designers made for some fabulous inspiration and ideas
4. I lived at the Eventi Hotel for the week and let me tell you, it was fabulous. The bed was beyond amazing, I spent most of the time in my robe and staring at this amazing view from my room.
5. Nothing better than creating an inspiration board mixed with fashion and decor. One of my favorite things to do as a designer.
6. Monogrammed Louis Vuitton...I wasn't into it but after their displays at FNO, I am totally into it.
7. Color inspiration always gets me going...
8. Our week ended with a fabulous show by Jason Wu...he rocked my world with his amazing and femme collection. The colors just made me wild. Grays, blacks, neon yellow, blush pink, so so so chic!
9. My favorite new necklace with a brushed gold and python absolutely made my week so joyful. I love good jewelry.
10. This kick off to fashion week made me just fall in love with New York City all over again.....
So incredibly thankful (especially to Brizo) for this wonderful experience.