1. Spent the week in the Hamptons with Melanie getting ready for a few upcoming projects. Loved shopping along the main street in Bridgehampton, incredibly fun!
2. I love chairs...seriously I have a small obsession with really great shapes. This very beautiful hot pink velvet with bright orange trim just stole my heart.
3. So for a client living room, I am loving this look for a pair of chairs. Black velvets, gold and stripes with white linen. Very sophisticated chic.
4. Nothing excites me more than a beautiful skyline full of white puffy clouds.
5. Found this shiny grey metallic fabric for a chair in my apartment. Only $13 a yard.
Fabulousity on a budget!
6. By the sea, color inspiration just abounds. Sea shells on the shore are such a gorgeous greige color palate. I loved it.
7. Glitter letter artwork is the new business. Anything and anyone that uses the word love...I am totally into it.
8. I know I am an adult, but I am such a sucker for anything Hello Kitty. My mom and I always talk about my obsession I have had since I was a little girl. Isn't she just the cutest?
9. Now this was my kind of office space of the day! Gorgeous blue pool + laptops + plush pillows = total weekend vacation bliss.
10. I have a small obsession with Skippy peanut butter and this is my new favorite snack.
Strawberry Skippy toast. YUM!