1. I have absolutely decided that even though I am currently in living in New York, the colors of LA will never leave me. Bright pinks and jewel tones make the ultimate mixture of delicious color!
2. Name cards are the ultimate dinner party indulgence. It's too much fun to see your name atop a gorgeous glossy dining table...not to mention the mixed metallic prettiness.
3. One of my favorite books of all time. Woodson and Rummerfield's High Style has been my favorite summer read. Or shall I say summer 'gaze lovingly at all the gorgeous photos' read.
4. Leopard skirt in the house. Meow!
5. When on a deadline to get something done...take your pretty self down over to Starbucks for a venti iced coffee, no sweetner, extra shot. It's got that magic formula that just makes you WORK IT!
6. The very enormous chandelier at the Mondrian Soho is GLAM-OR-OUS. So much bling, I could hardly stand all the goodness and the metallic mirrored bar was certainly divine. Loved the style.
7. Such cute little guys those foo dogs are, no?
8. Anything with a rose pattern absolutely steals my heart. My grandmother just loves roses and so do I. They just make everything so pretty and romantic...even this weird blue carpet.
9. Drove by this bar in the east village. Such a clever little name that HEARTBREAK bar and I love the big red neon.
10. The best find of the week from the Brooklyn flea. These are for my clients bookcase. The perfect accessory for her totally sophisticated space. I love the detailed touches that give a little flair.