1. NYC transportation. As I head back to LA this weekend for the holiday, I am assured to remember the greatness of easy transportation. Cabs, buses, subway, town cars, etc. It's really fun to get to a business dinner and dropped off right in front, and then picked up right after. Makes life a little easier.
2. My neighborhood restaurant Vamos! I love my neighborhood and this fun restaurant has been our go-to place for brunch and dinner. We love it.
3. I love orchids and a very sweet friend gave a beautiful one to me as my housewarming gift. Sits perfectly right by my window. As I gaze out at the green and lush view...it looks beautiful!
4. I drink tea pretty much all day (yogi teas are my favorite) and I am obsessed with this big mug, its the perfect size and vintage cool.
5. Mikey, my roommate kelley's dog, is the ultimate best friend. I adore him.
6. Cafe Habana in soho is one of my fave places to get brunch with friends, and I love the colors they rock. This window is colorful, bright and happy. I love it.
7. Loving this bathroom door covered in collages of fake polaroid pics. Such a fun idea.
8. Mrs. Meyers cleaning products are my absolute favorite. The geranium scent just rocks my world. It literally makes the entire kitchen smell fresh and clean. I loooooooove it.
9. My new dresser. I found it at this amazing antique store and for a steal of a price. The craftsmanship is just beautiful, it sits perfectly in my bedroom and I stare at its beauty and charm every day. Total domestic bliss!
10. This gorgeous chair has inspired me. I love the red and cream stripes and french lines. PERFECTION!