1. Everything about the iphone rocks and I learn so every single day. I have recently fallen for Red Stamp, the app for sweet photo card messages. So lovely, and its free!
2. NYC has the most lovely apartments. This one in particular has such style. I love the matching frames on the wall and the mirrored pillow. Genius!
3. I attended a birthday party for a super fabulous artist at the Jade buildling (a building designed by Jade Jagger...super chic). It was such a stylish soiree, fashion bloggers and trend setters galore. The balloons reminded me of happy birthday memories. Jadore!
4. I went strolling through Chelsea the other day with my cousin and the puppy and I spotted the most fabulous flowers everywhere. I love the fact that spring has arrived and the flowers all over the city are in full force. It's so fun to see.
5. Found my new favorite restaurant in the city (at least for now). Room Service, its a thai restaurant in Hell's Kitchen area. The decor was to die for! Literally. There was a huge crystal chandelier encased in glass in the middle of the restaurant. AMAZING!
6. Again, the Kate Spade stores really make me happy and I was dying over the fabulous rose wallpaper. It's inspiring me for a new project and the mood board is in the works. This will be on it for sure!
7. It's awesome when you choose a fabric for a client, and use it in their home and they second guess it at first. Then all of a sudden its published in House Beautiful and then they love it! Too funny.
8. I love the downtown wall street area, its very European and gorgeous. I fell instantly for these gold geometric statues down on the sidewalk. Total decorista inspiration.
9. Brooklyn in the house. I love shopping down there and love these animal heads I found even more. Needing. Wanting. Loving. them!
10. I keep thinking about the hot pink pup I saw at the pet store. If The Decorista could have a mascot, I think this would be it. lol.