1. My benjamin moore fan deck. It has come in handy more often than not lately and I am slightly obsessed with playing around with it. It helps me stay on track with my thoughts, surprisingly enough.
2. Leaving LA at Sunset provided the most perfect farewell drive to the airport. I absolutely loved it.
3. Working on something really exciting and this was my favorite "vibe tray" as Kelly Wearstler calls it. It's for a crazy cool ad campaign. Think exotic, colorful and luxurious!
4. Love that I ran into my favorite OC housewife at my church. Her entire family is absolutely adorable.
5. Held interviews for assistants yesterday and this Michael Kors python ipad case was the perfect accessory! I am all about making business look very, very stylish.
6. How gorgeous are these bright red strawberries and gold scalloped plates? Mega color inspiration!
7. Shh! Don't tell the Lakers, but I have thoroughly been enjoying the world of the NY Knicks.
8. I have been loving my favorite beauty buys and their gorgeous packaging with pretty colors and feminine style. Such a treat to indulge in the goodness of beauty products.
9. This stack of books has been an integral part of my research for this upcoming photo shoot. Packed full of colorful shots, decorating ideas and stylish inspiration. I love love love coffee table books.
10. I'm crazy about this collage that one of my potential assistants brought to me along with her resume. All about having drive and reaching for your dreams. I love seeing when people get creative!